PeopleCert is delighted to announce its participation in the International Publishers Exbibitions, the biggest and most authoritative events in the field of foreign languages education in Greece and Cyprus.
- 16th Cyprus IP Exhibition: 04-05 March, 2017, Hilton Cyprus, Nicosia
- 34th Thessaloniki IP Exhibition: 18-19 March, 2017, The MET Hotel
- 34th Athens IP Exhibition: 01-02 April, 2017, Divani Caravel Hotel
Participants will be given the opportunity to attend our presentations and join the presenters in a fruitful conversation.
- Thessaloniki: Saturday, 18 March, 14:30 – 15:20, Zephyros Room, “Improving your Learners’ Writing Skills: Analysing IELTS Academic Writing Tasks” by PeopleCert’s Academic Associate, Terpsi Danavassi
- Athens: Saturday, 01 April, 11:30 – 11:55, Mycenae Room, “News by PeopleCert: IELTS, New esPro BULATS Spanish Test, New Computer-Based Exam Driver” by PeopleCert’s Business Development Director (Languages), Marios Molfetas
- Athens: Saturday, 01 April, 14:30 – 15:20, Vergina Room, “Improving your Learners’ Writing Skills: Analysing IELTS Academic Writing Tasks” by PeopleCert’s Academic Associate, Tina Karalis
PeopleCert representatives will be available at our stand to showcase our full examinations’ portfolio, including City & Guilds IESOL and ISESOL Qualifications (Greece only), LanguageCert International ESOL Qualifications, IELTS, as well as LanguageCert USAL esPro BULATS and demonstrate how PeopleCert’s innovative solutions will offer a fresh approach to language qualifications candidates, teachers and all other stakeholders.