Having delivered millions of exams in over 200 countries in more than 10,000 examination locations worldwide, PeopleCert is nowadays one of the leading certification Awarding Bodies, developing and managing globally recognised Business, IT and Languages qualifications, as well as delivering related standardised exams on behalf of governments, corporations, professional associations, educational institutions and other certification awarding bodies.
Today, PeopleCert enables professionals and learners to reach their full potential and realise their life ambitions, through obtaining internationally recognised certificates. PeopleCert maintains these certification programmes, including a comprehensive languages portfolio, the Global Best Practice Portfolio, ECDL, COBIT®5, Quality Software Development, etc., on behalf of a wide range of organisations, such as IDP Education, the ECDL Foundation, City & Guilds, AXELOS, Universidad de Salamanca and others.
From January 2018, PeopleCert will be administering more than 500,000 exams annually, as the sole Examination Institute for the worldwide delivery of AXELOS Global Best Practice portfolio examinations, including ITIL®, PRINCE2®, etc. AXELOS is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in UK and Capita plc.
PeopleCert has partnered with IDP Education to deliver IELTS in Greece, offering to test takers who trust its high-quality customer services a unique opportunity, as IELTS is recognised by more than 10,000 organisations worldwide, including higher education institutions, professional associations and private employers. Also, as in-depth English language skills remain a key priority for foreign universities, IELTS has 100% recognition from universities in the UK and is accepted by more than 3,000 U.S. Academic Institutions and Programmes. IELTS is also recognised by immigration authorities, and government departments and agencies in almost all English-speaking countries.
Our promise to our test takers can be seen as we provide:
- More IELTS test dates available around Greece:
- weekly testing in Athens and Thessaloniki
- frequent test dates in Ioannina, Iraklio, Larissa, Patra, Rethymno and Volos
- More locations added ad hoc throughout the year
- Convenient and carefully selected venues
- Equal opportunities (accessibility, special arrangements, etc.)
- Highly skilled and experienced examination personnel
- Registration online or in person at the Test Centre in Athens
- Flexibility of registration close to the exam date, depending on test place availability
- Fast results:
- online: 13 days after the test date
- hard-copy: courier delivery within 5 days from the results release
- 30-day free online preparation course, developed by Macquarie University
- Excellent Customer Service available 24/7/365
For more information visit: